Inorganic growth can mean you do not want to build a business step by step, instead, you buy it. Entering new markets or new industries and access to new technologies can happen through transactions – you do not run the risk whether you can successfully establish and start a new company, find new customers, try a new technology. No, you look for a well-established business and you acquire it!
At some point, the founders, or CEOs think they should retire, but succession is rarely simple and smooth. Selling a business requires preparation, patience and a well-defined exit strategy. Selling a business to the right buyer, on the right terms and price takes time. Our clients say they are not selling a company every day; therefore they want to avoid huge mistakes. They need expertise, a helping hand to make it professional.
Are you prepared to do that? It would be an honour to support you in this challenging journey!
Selling a business?
Our sell side M&A services include:
- Develop strategy and business plan for the buyer,
- Valuation of your business with several methods, mapping the active investors,
- Preparing an InfoMemo, anonym teaser
- Defining the perfect profile for the strategic investor, buyer, analyzing their acquisition strategy, previous transactions,
- Creating long list, defining the synergies
- Well-designed value proposition and negotiation tactics
- Preparing for due diligence, data room preliminary check
- Contacting investors and negotiation support
- Deal assistance, assessing the offers, LOI, negotiating the terms, SPA / SHA
- signing, closing assistance
Would you enter to CEE region or Europe by acquiring a company?
Our buy side M&A services include:
- Defining your business objectives
- Presenting valuable insights on local markets, risks
- Creating an action plan to tackle local risks
- Creating the possible target profile, identifying prospects, creating a long list
- Initiating contact through different ways
- Valuation of the target company, clarifying synergies
- Structuring an offer, negotiating terms
- Due diligence of the target company (cooperating with lawyers etc)
- Closing the transaction, supporting post-closing, post-merger integration activities
Are you thinking of acquiring simultaneously more companies in different markets? Within our international network you’ll get appropriate expertise, know-how and number of advisors for almost every industry.