Valuation, terms, VC activity in COVID times
Meetup with Speedinvest and Market One Capital
Lockdowns, remote work, supply chain issues, projects on-hold, strategy redesign, cost restructuring etc. – current pandemic situation affected the majority of business players and startups around the world, regardless which side of the table they sit.
If you are building a startup / scaleup and you plan to raise a new round to further support your scaling, regional growth (or just to survive?), you might have a plenty of questions, doubts and preconceptions: so what’s now? how? where from? what terms?
This is your time to raise your questions directly to international VCs at Equity Thursday online meetup on 28 May!
We invited two international VC funds, active in early stage, seed and Series A investments to find out:
- how they see the impact of the current situation on various business models and on different stages of startups (pre-seed, seed, Series A, later),
- how they see the coming period from investments’ point of view,
- if there are any changes in their investment approach, criteria,
- which sectors they are focusing or not at all,
- how their processes changed, incl. time horizon, terms, etc.,
- if there is any change in valuation they see and / or apply,
… and have all your questions answered you might have.
We will proudly host:
- investment manager Jacek Lubinski from Market One Capital, and
- associate partner Alex Zhigarev from Speedinvest
About the VC funds:
- Market One Capital is a Poland-based European VC fund with EUR 45M under management with sector focus on Marketplaces, Saas and B2B software
- Speedinvest is one of the most successful European VCs for tech startups with a direct access to the Silicon Valley as well, with fantastic exit track record and with EUR 400M under management
About the Agenda:
- Event will run via Zoom. Access link to the event becomes visible once you confirm your RSVP YES
- Arrival from 4.45 to 5 PM to the waiting room, our host will admit you individually
- Event start at 5 PM
- Quick introductions of VCs, discussion about the topics
- Q&A until 6.15 PM
The event is free of charge but registration required.
More details, information, registration: Equity Thursday meetup – Meetup with Speedinvest and MOC: Valuation, terms, VC activity in COVID times