Strategy is the key to a company’s success on both domestic and international markets: as you don’t travel to an unknown country without at least a basic concept, companies should not do so either without a well thought-over go-to-market strategy. But that does not necessarily mean it has to be a long boring document or you need several months contemplating about it. A good strategy is :
- short and to-the-point: as it needs to contain the main elements that support a company’s management and shareholders to make quick decisions
- actionable, as a strategy is worth as much as it is executed; therefore it needs to affect the every-day life of both startups and scale-ups and has to serve as a guide for everyone within the organisation
If you have your strategy already, but have a specific question for instance about your target market or competition, see how Absolvo can help you find the right answer!
Questions to consider when you are building a corporate strategy:
WHAT DO WE SELL?
- product/service, value proposition, a solution to a specific problem
- USPs, differentiators: are they measurable, sustainable?
- positioning of the product
WHO IS OUR TARGET GROUP?
- target markets, industry segments
- what is their pain/problem?
- can we define a client persona (size, industry, maturity, etc.)?
WHO ELSE IS SELLING SIMILAR PRODUCTS?
- who are your global and local competitors?
- what are the substitutes for your products?
- what are their strengths and weaknesses?
- what is their strategy?
HOW DO WE SELL IT?
- sales or marketing driven strategy?
- marketing channels (online, content, social media, events, etc.)
- sales channels: direct sales or via partners?
Strategy is the answer for the „HOW?”.
Absolvo’s experts help you to find the answer for
- HOW to define your target (or beachhead) markets or segments?
- HOW you will reach your potential customers?
- HOW to set up a winning sales strategy (conversion, sales cycle, templates, processes, CRM, etc.)?
- HOW to beat your competitors on your target markets?
- HOW to find your potential target group?
- HOW you should price your product on a certain market or for a given segment?
When it comes to strategy, there are two challenges for any company leader:
- There are so many types of strategies (growth strategy, go-to-market strategies, sales and marketing strategies, market entry strategies) and there are many options for how to create them – Absolvo’s experts will pick the right tool to build your strategy!
- Strategy is nothing without execution: we are ready to execute what we plan for your company; as we have taken part in the execution of numerous business strategies, we will only create an actionable and executable plan for you and not just papers and presentations.